Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bah

Concussed at 12am yesterday, the next thing I knew, Joyce was calling me at 10.30 am. My piano lesson was at 10am. Furious with myself, I checked my alarm clock.

It got stuck at 4.30 am.

OH MY EFFING GOD!!!!!!

Yes, I feel terrible, for Joyce.

Shopping list: New batteries.


I'm sick and tired of people. Everyone is all the same, either they refuse to change their way of thinking, to accept that sometimes, just sometimes, what they see is not what they get, or, they think they are so right, they are blind to everything else, and last but not least, they have so much pride, every three sentences that they utter contains a sentence cloaked with contempt for you.

People, stop laughing at others and laugh at yourself.
Stop complaining about every little bit of your miserable life and tell others the funny bits of your life.

Fine, I'm getting too old to be nice.

No comments: