Friday, February 13, 2009

The Musician

Not me, the song is called 'the musician', at least, by the fans. A piece of music Allen Walker played in the D.gray-man anime.


Heh, listening to it again made me realize how badly out of tune the piano is. Also, at least 3 mistakes, pedaled too much and rushed at one whole section. Can you figure out where?



Details
Title: The Musician
Composed by: Wada Kaoru
Transcribed by: Xald Balghostriped
Played by: Ginny
Score can be downloaded here (Look under D, D.gray-man, and Musician)

Process: Took me 5 whole runs to get all the notes in, about an hour to sort out the fingering on the right hand and working out kinks. Total time spent practicing was about 2 hours, video taken properly after the 8th try. (The rest was full of mistakes.)

Review: Need to keep reminding myself never to rush songs especially at climaxes and be more aware of my finger position. Noticed that I keep sticking my R.H 2nd and L.H 5th out.

No comments: