Saturday, March 27, 2010

U-waaahhhh

Back from short trip, more tired than I thought. Looking forward to Sunday when I can catch up on some sleep. Crunch-time is over, just need to run some simple errands and I am done for the moment.


Saw something that made me madder than I though I would or should be. Not a good sign. Not even sure what is going on anymore. I'll just leave things to the tides.


Got several things in mind to sort out over the next week:
-Start seriously practicing the piano again
-List out a proper exam and study schedule for the kids
-Sort out paperwork, table's getting messy again
-Cut down on play, push up on work
-Contemplating on trying Script Frenzy this year since I flopped NaNo for the past 3 years
-Get back on Projects B.D, L.R and M.

That should be about it....


Oh darn, I forgot to buy a ticket to SSO's New World Symphony again. -.-

No comments: