Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a lucky day!

No, I'm being sarcastic.

I pride myself in being a fairly considerate person. I rarely or don't litter. Today, however, was the bomb.

3rd day of my best friend. Female friends will know what I mean. It's one of those days that all you want to do is lie in bed, with a hot water bottle and go to sleep. But, it's a Wednesday, one of the busiest days of my week.

Feeling particularly cramped and pissy, I bought a pack of Sampoerna. (Decided to forgo the chocolate this week.)

So there I was, puffing away outside the bus interchange in one secluded corner. Finished, I looked around for a bin. Interchanges no longer have bins thanks to the terrorist shit, and the nearest one I could see was 3-4 mins walk away.

I threw the butt into the drain.

Boom! $200 fine.

I'm never, never, ever smoking again.

Darn it. There goes my book money.

No comments: