Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Terrible

I'm becoming a terrible person. Let me explain.

Dad told me he might not pick me up from work @ Chua Chu Kang tomorrow. Curious, I asked why. He usually is rather anal with picking me up from CCK and I love him for it. Sometimes all I want to do is sleep in the car after running outside the whole day and getting my brain juice squeezed out with consecutive school lessons.

"Mummy lo, she say she go Karaoke."

Twinge of irritation. Well, actually, it was a lot more than a twinge, but I'm trying to be nice.

Yeah, I need to learn to be a better person.

Gotta love myself for picking a school which I have to travel 3 hours to and fro. But a deal is a deal. I got assigned these kids and I will teach them until they don't want me or they quit piano.

Yeah!!

No comments: