Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Distant Worlds

This is awful late but still....

The Distant Worlds Concert was fantastic. The best $40 I spent in my life.

Why?

NOBUO UEMATSU WAS THERE.

THE MAN HIMSELF!!

I will forever record this moment in my memory. Seeing Nobuo Uematsu to me is like a die-hard Beethoven fan seeing Beethoven himself.

Oh-my-god!! If I knew he was coming, I'd have brought all his CDs and made him sign the lot of them and never listen to them again for fear of spoiling the discs.

Anyway, although many of the tracks I have already listened to in orchestral version, but a CD definitely loses to real life hands down. And to top it all of, Nobuo joined the chorus and started singing One-Winged Angel. The most hilarious thing ever.

Ah, I so wish they'll come again. Still, the fun-nest night I had in a long time.

No comments: