Thursday, August 26, 2010

Deep thoughts?

I've never been one who thinks deep into her own life and try to figure out the reason we were sent here. I always believed that we are here, is thanks to our parents, no one, not even God has a set role/goal for us to accomplish.

OUR job, being alive and thinking, speaking, intelligent beings is to find out what we want to do with the years we have.

To have as many children as we can?
To leech off our families until they die or we die of boredom?
To strap bombs on ourselves and dash into a tourist bus for the sake of religion?

Anything. I always believed that we were not brought into this world to do something that has already been planned for us, but rather to decide which course we want to take.

Growing up, I had like a million things I wanted to do. Be a Vet, a piano teacher, a mangaka, a writer, open a cafe, a childcare centre, a video game shop, an orphange in a developing country, and so on and so forth.

But since we only have 1 life, I prolly only have another 40 decent years left, 50 if I push it. I can only choose 1, maybe 2 things to do.

Which should it be?
Time to think 20 years into the future.

No comments: