Saturday, August 14, 2010

Moving on

I will give him the benefit of doubt. His behaviour has been flawless all these years and to be honest, no matter what he does, I believe he has the mental capacity and appropriate morals to do what is right. He has his own right of making his choices, and I can only advise and watch him do what he thinks should be done.

I shall not interfere with it for now.

I have not been fair to myself recently. I admit, I do have a habit of dropping everything else and getting into this mode where I cram everything and anything I can/should/want/feel like doing into my waking hours, then collapsing in to bed, absolutely exhausted when I have something on my mind.

Yeah I do my best work when I am not okay, not to blow my own horn. Finished learning Turkish March, Cubana and some other knick knacks recently, thinking of trying a Chopin Etude, the 10-4, my favourite, but it's gonna take me some time.

But I feel myself leveling out now. And I suppose it is time for me to organize what I truly want to do and start working on it.

A.) That damn Aikido classes that I have been procastinating.
B.) Diploma Classes. (Nooooo.... I hate stiff necks!!)
C.) Saving for a month-long road trip to New Zealand. (Kiwis here I come!)
D.) JAPAN!!

One thing at a time. First, getting a camera, and getting my classes.

I feel my wallet screaming in agony already.

No comments: