Friday, August 13, 2010

Nonsense

I have a theory:

The only reason people love drama is when they don't have enough drama in their lives. Think about it, if your life is full of plot twists and nonsensical people, will you want to be reminded of their behaviour?

I wasted my time with someone. Complete stupidity on my part. A blessing is that the previous experience taught me to be smarter, but somehow, it wasn't a strong enough lesson. Still, I will keep my head held high and my pride intact. Sure, we can't use pride to sustain our basic needs, but living without self-respect to me is the same as not being fair to yourself.

Seriously, how can anyone push someone away, and expect them to come back? It defies all the rules of physics. Every action has a consequence, so weigh all actions, consider all consequences, if you can live with it, take the action and don't regret it. That is all to it.

And that was sometime back.

Today got another shitcase, this time far too close for comfort. I will try my best to clean up this mess again and hopefully all will return to normal but I will be keeping my fingers crossed. For my sake and my loved ones.

Then here's to hoping I can continue my life the way it is. Head held high, consequences considered, no regrets.

No comments: