Saturday, January 24, 2009

Don't take them for granted!

Dad's home! Yay! He's home!!!

Yes, call me a daddy's girl, life is seriously so much better with him around. Mom automatically deflects all her shit on him and he's like a magic sponge, soaking all that crap up and never leaving a trace.

He's such a gentleman, don't think there are many guys like him around now. Women in my mom's side of the family have a horrible habit of saying things without processing through their brains first, ending up saying the worst and most terrible of comments.

Just today, I completely forgot to ask my dad to fix my fan, instead, mom asked bro to fix it, because, well, she saw his face and remembered. So my bro grumbled (as all brothers do), "Why me? Why never ask Di?"

Dad was in my room using the com, when Mom strolled into the room after my bro and announced, "Because your father says he's always in China, cannot rely on him one. He said don't everything depend on him." And strolled out.

Dad turned me towards me with a whipped dog look in his eyes and mumbled. "Since when did I say that?"

I swear, I don't know how Dad puts up with it.*Hats off*


On a more cheerful note, the house is cleaned, my room packed, I told Mom off on her nagging, Dad gave us extra money (which my bro and I are putting into a secret account as a surprise when Dad retires), the new bedsheets are in, everything is in order.

It's time for the new year!!

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

No comments: