Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Identity Crisis?

Sometimes, just sometimes, I feel like I was born the wrong gender.

For example, it's usually guys who complain that woman are too naggy, correct?
Well, I don't seem to hear girls complaining that other woman are naggy as often as guys.

Today my book cupboard arrived, and yes, I have OCD, my books, DVDs and CDs have to be arranged perfectly by MY system of arrangement or I will not be able to sleep. For a very simple reason, because if I arrange it my way, I can find the particular book, CD, DVD with ease.

Mom offered to help pack my books in. I said I'll pack it on my own. She insisted. I said ok.

Huge mistake.

I wanted to put my Anne Rice books together on one shelf, but some were hardcover copies, so it was a little too bulky to put standing up. Mom told me putting it on another shelf. Hell no, I'll never be able to find it. So I put those hardcover copies lying down.

Ended up my shelf was too small to fit in all books, so I had to put those hardcover copies elsewhere. She went:

"See? I told you sure no space. Don't listen to me la. Those books so big, sure cannot fit in one mah. You still have so many books. See? I told you just now no space la." etc etc....

For a moment there, I felt like commiting matricide.

No comments: