Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year = New Blog?

Right right, I'm a bloggie addict. Meh heh. White blog, to match my white jail-cell-lookalike room. Not many changes, just minimal linkies. (New Year Resolution of cutting down on internet usage.)

15 days into a brand new year and I'm starting to love every minute of it. Been running around so much, today's the first day of the year that I managed to clock in 8 hours of sleep.

But I'm loving every minute of it.

Now that I'm back to teaching, I realize that I miss it. Been teaching for close to 4 months now, and again, lovin' every minute of it.

It's hilarious, what age does to you. I remember bitching about taking 3 hour lectures during poly, but now that I'm teaching 3-4 hours per stretch, I feel pity for the lecturers giving those 3 hour lectures. Explaining is more tiring than listening.

So many changes this year, thank god for my little diary, or I would have been missing my lessons left and right. The tuition coordinator who got me my current students is as lost as I was.

(Just 5 mins ago, we realized I have a new student pending on this sat, WHICH I HAVE NOT MADE PLANS FOR!)

*Rolls on the floor laughing*

Nevertheless, I hope CNY swings by real soon, Mom is ignoring Dad again and it's a complete pain in the arse to be the middleman. I'm never going to have kids of my own.

And my condolences to Koneko's grandma. May she rest in peace.

No comments: