Sunday, July 19, 2009

Poor Dad

Dad had been playing with the idea of getting a car ever since he confirmed he will be working here. He spent the last 2 days roaming car marts with mom tagging along. (I wanted to go yesterday but was sick so I decided to stay in.)

Today, Dad, Mom, me and bro went car scouting. And while we were walking about, me and bro were crapping around as usual but we were listening in to Dad and Mom conversing with the sales peeps.

Dad's conversation were mainly prices, accident free, original paintwork etc. (Because we were looking at the second-hand cars.)

Mom's were:
-This is not leather!
-The seat so small!
-The color so ugly!
-The bump there so hard to sit!
-This car too small la!
-This car too big la!

Bro later whispered to me. "Daddy so kor lian, wan buy car also must make mummy happy first. Next time we buy a car ourselves must remember never to bring mom."

Agreed.

No comments: