Sunday, July 19, 2009

Too many! Too many!!

Been trying to set up Mail in my Macbook Pro, turns out they don't accept hotmail, and yahoo will charge me if I use Mail to access it. (Yahoo mail plus or summat.)

So I had to make a new account.

Gmail.

That makes a grand total of 3 email accounts. Whee.....

I have the memory space of a pea....


Mom said something fairly amusing today.

I was watching my Bro trying valiantly and pathetically failing to enter his DotA domain when Mom waltzes after checking I wasn't in my room.

"Eh, your laptop can download and play that game or not?"

"Huh? The ball game?"

"Ya ya. That shoot shoot ball one."

"Why leh?"

"No la, thought maybe your one easier to use."

My bro and me looked at each other in disbelief. Yeah. Mom and Dad are addicted to Zuma but my bro's com's the only one that has the full version. Mebbe I should download it on my crappy lenovo lappie and let them play.

Dad, addicted, ever since he came back from China.

This game, if you didn't know what I was talking about.

No comments: