Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whhhhaaaa????

Sis must have a in-built sensor or something. Half of the time she calls, either I am asleep or half-asleep. This morning, I was sleeping in because I spent half the night trying to get the mucus out of my lungs, (without much success I should add), when she called. This is the conversation, or what I remember of it. (Sis, this is seriously what I remember. Please double check. LOL)

Me: Hello....

Sis: Eh, you sleeping ah?

Me: No. Why?

Sis: Eh, I ask you ah, you Sunday free or not?

Me: Uh... yeah. Why?

Sis: You never teach meh?

Me: Uh... one, afternoon, why?

Sis: Orh, one student only har?

Me: Yeah, why?

Sis: No la, thought you free can help me look after Zelene mah, cos Jessica sick but my Dad say he can look after her but, you know la, my mom house la...."

Me: Huuuuuuhhh????? What you saying? I don't understand.




I can't remember the rest of the convo. I found it funny (when I remembered it later) because I remembered asking why after every sentence. Yeah, I get taken over by Gin Z when I am sleeping. I am not myself~

No comments: