Thursday, February 5, 2009

An addiction

I've been wondering for sometime, almost everyone I know who has books they love, they will wrap it in plastic.

I've always thought, what's the point? All books yellow and degenerate over time. It's just how careful you handle them that makes them last.

I had bought a few music reference books not too long ago and this morning, while I was in Popular buying some stationary, I thought, "ah heck, might as well buy some plastic to wrap those expensive music books."

Whoo boy, now I'm addicted. I wrapped up the dictionary, and decided it wouldn't do not to wrap my theory books as well, and before I knew it, I wrapped 8 books in one sitting.

Never wrapped so many stuff at one go in my life.

Now I know why. It's an addiction. Would've have continued but am starting to doze off. Clocked in 3 hours of sleep yesterday, feeling the shortage now. Time to bathe, chill and snooze.

Have fun peeps.

...................................................................................

A short funny story. On the way home after dinner, Mom popped into This Fashion to buy a pair of bling-studded long leggings she saw on the mannequin. When we reached home, Mom went into her room to try on the new leggings. She yelled for me to see if it looks good on her. I was at the dining table, wrapping, too lazy to stand up so I told her to come out and show me.

She came out, wearing only the leggings and her bra. She went, "Nice or not?"

I nearly died laughing.

No comments: