Saturday, February 7, 2009

Moving on

Received an email and smses from someone I don't really wanna hear from for the rest of my life. Why can't people just move on? Block out the bad things and get on with life?

Don't inconvenience others, or make them recall things they don't want to remember.

Move along peeps, move along.

You only live once, so live without regrets, and don't dwell on the unhappy occurrences in the past. Don't regret your decisions, don't regret your life.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Spend your life with your conscience at work every waking minute and you will live your life without guilt.



Postscript. I actually used up the whole roll of plastic wrap. All 10 metres of it. And I haven't even finished half of my music book collection, let alone wrapping my manga and other books. Yeesh!

No comments: