Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I don't get it....

The only time I close my windows is when I sleep at night with the A/C on or when I'm going out and it is raining. That has been my habit for 24 years, any idiot would have learnt it by now. Unfortunately, my open windows is directly in line with the master bedroom's toilet, so the loo is wide open for the whole world to see unless one closes the loo doors.

I was in the living room playing the piano.

Dad in my room, windows and doors open. He was playing the wii.

Mom went into the loo to bathe, came out STARK naked and started screeching bloody murder at Dad (and later me) for not closing MY room windows because the neighbors could have seen her.

Because of the 'scare', she start verbally abusing me and Dad and started picking on me for the littlest ridiculous things. Like why I hung my jacket at the chair, so untidy. (I WAS JUST USING IT 5 MINS AGO YOU STUPID WOMAN!)


I don't get it.

WHY IS SHE SCREAMING AT US WHEN SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WALKED OUT NAKED??!!

(A woman's mind is a pain to understand) Heh.

P.S this is NOT the 1st time

No comments: