Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Seduction of the orange juice

I've had a young beginner come my house to learn because he doesn't have a piano at home. Today, we had a lesson together and when I asked if he has any questions, he asked for water. Remembering I bought 2 bottles of orange juice previously in JB which were quite good, I poured out a full kid-sized cup for him.

Which he swigged down half of it immediately and REFUSED TO LET IT GO!

*LOLS*

I had to tell him to finish the rest later after lesson so we could start on theory since I needed him to write. He reluctantly let go of it.

The moment we were done and his dad came to pick him up, he immediately reached for the cup again and proceeded to polish it off. His dad went "So nice ah?" And he just grinned in reply.

So cute! LOL!

Maybe I should buy more of the stuff. Heh.

No comments: