Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pea Brain / 256 MB memory

It is official. I got my pea sized memory from my dad. Lemme explain.

I am phobic about waking up late these days, I have a regular alarm clock, my phone is set with alarm, curtains above my head are open to make the sunlight wake me up, I even set my mac to auto-start at 6am so the glare from the screen will hit my eyes. But there are days when I am so stoned that I concuss for 8 hours straight.

Which is why I have another back up plan, Dad. Usually Dad's single knock on the door will have me scrambling out of bed. Trained from the times when in Sec school, he will wake me 15 mins before the bell rings. (I swear, it is true.)

Had to wake early for morning lessons in school so I specifically told Dad 3 times the night before to 'wake me up ah. Really, must wake me up ah."

And he clean forgot.

When I pounced on him asking why he didn't wake me up, his face had the 'Oh crap!' look.

LOL.

"Next time, you want me to wake you up, stick a piece of paper outside your door."

Nice.

P.S I am not lazy, my brain just doesn't function when asleep. I have:

-Taken the batteries out of the alarm clock while I am asleep
-Tried to turn off the alarm with my handphone/tv remote/dvd remote
-Mistaken my handphone alarm for a call and answered it
-Mistook my lamp for the alarm clock, unplugged it and stuffed it under my bed

And the list goes on.....

(I even once found my alarm in my wardrobe. Yesh.)

No comments: