Sunday, September 20, 2009

Road Trip to Batu Pahat

Mom and Dad have been pestering me to go with them to see the "VERY BIG FISHES! CAN TOUCH ONE!" So I agreed to go with them today. About 1-2 hours drive from the JB check point, we arrived at the chinese temple where the fishes are.




While they were praying and all, I was just poking around and I saw the VERY BIG FISHES! And DAMN ARE THEY BIG!




The fishes here are famous for giving people good luck if they manage to touch them, that's why everyone is snapping their backs into two trying to touch one. Not sure if it is true, but Dad managed to stroke one from head to tail in his last trip and he has been quite lucky. Even a few aunties also struck 4D.

Anyway, those fishes look so menacing, I just HAD to touch one myself. Managed to stroke one and contrary to what they look like, they are so gentle~ and their scales feel like silk~ So nice~

After that, we hit a shopping mall, got some barang barang and headed home. 11pm. Sleepy.

Happy holidays everyone.

1 comment:

Imogen said...

woah! they are huge!

writeaboutwhat.blogspot.com