Saturday, September 12, 2009

Why Gin should be banned from IT fairs

Because new toys are just more fascinating than diamonds.


And diamonds won't make me laugh as bad as when I was trying out the wii boxing with Dad.

I didn't even have that on my to buy list: (Laptop bag, iphone all in one car charger, portable harddrive, mac and new iphone pouch) Ended up itching for:

Eneloop batteries and charger (SAVE THE EARTH!)
Cheap in-earphones
wii/ps3 games (even though I had neither console)
1 TB external harddrive (It was only going for $149!)

Did get a silicon cover for my mac keyboard ($15)
and a cute Belkin skin for my iphone ($8)All in all, a very fun day. Though the crowd was a little insane.

P.S Mom's being all emo. Think she feels that Dad lets me have my way too often. But hey, at least I pay for my toys. Half of wiika (I'm calling it that) anyway. (I'm sharing this with Dad) Heh heh heh heh heh....

No comments: